Help moisturize your hair and skin with our skin-pampering, all-natural botanical head to glow oil. Infused with Squalane & Ylang Ylang, our moisturizing blend of ingredients will help from adding moisture to split ends to being used as a daily facial regimen and even helping to fade the appearance of stretch marks on stressed skin from pregnancy, weight loss, or aging. This cannabidiol-infused formulation is also vegan-friendly and free of gluten, sulfate, and parabens for a cruelty-free, natural way to help support your everyday self-care.
How to Use:
Gently apply Head to Toe glow oil onto split ends as you see fit. Apply using gentle circular motions onto affected areas such stretch marks and face. Use A.M and P.M. Can be used with a moisturizer or alone on dry, cleansed skin.
For external use only.
Use as directed.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Hemp-Derived Cannabidiol: The antioxidant properties of CBD help slow down collagen loss significantly and help the skin retain its natural tone and firmness.
- Squalane: Protectsskin from aging prematurely while stimulating blood flow for a rejuvenated and balanced complexion. Also known for its antioxidant-rich properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It is rich in Vitamin E, mono-saturated fatty acids, proteins, zinc, and potassium. Helps in improving the skin tone, thus fading the appearance of stretch marks. It increases the supply of nutrients to the skin and supports suppleness.
- Jojoba Oil: Contains a unique liquid wax ester composition and rich content in primary and secondary metabolites. Great for moisturization and overall skin improvement. An antioxidant-rich moisturizer.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: Helps to balance the skin. Helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and balances the skin's oil production without drying it out. Used to balance moisture content.
- Geranium Oil: It has antiseptic properties. It can keep your skin looking radiant and healthy while promoting healthy cell turnover.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Packed with healing ingredients, including naturally occurring Vitamin A (tretinoin), Vitamin C, essential fatty acids Omega-3, 6, and 9. Helps to brighten and firm skin.
- Rosemary Oil: A powerful antioxidant, it protects the skin and prevents signs of premature aging.
- Jasmine Oil: Helps to reduce dry skin and balance the oils within it. Additionally, it can support the skin’s natural flexibility. Delivers powerful antioxidants to the skin.
- Avocado Oil: Helps to soothe and moisturize dry skin. Helps stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, thereby strengthening the skin.
- Lemon Oil: Helps to even out skin tone. Helps replenish the oils in the body that are used to rebuild the skin.